Coming Soon! You will be able to book us for a PD day workshop where we can show teachers from your school how to make your Global Event Days more theatrical and exciting.
Support for Global Event Days
Join Trickster Theatre to celebrate and promote awareness of National and International days of recognition for various causes and organizations.
We have created a series of theatre based activities and performance ideas that you can use to explore these days with a single class, multiple classes or your entire school. Purchase video conferencing support from Trickster Theatre to help design and direct your event day activities and performances to make your events even better!
Need help with your special event?
Why Book with Trickster Event Planners?Not only will you receive up to 4 video chat consultations with our artists to help guide you through the activity plans, troubleshoot and help you have the most successful Event Day possible, but you will also receive exclusive printable documents and information. Teachers say after the first meeting they feel confident organizing and running their Event Day for their students.
- Meeting 1: Vision and Planning
- Slideshow Overview of each activity in the day
- Artist checklist
- Answer any questions
- Meeting 2 & 3: Questions, Direction and Support
- Meeting 4: Feedback (after the day)
What your package includes:
- Up to four hours of Trickster Artist Support;
- Introduction Meeting with your Trickster Artist.
- Information Sheet Breakdown.
- Deep Dive into each corresponding activity.
- Help with your activity selection.
- Tips and tricks, based on your classes needs.
- Access to our Event Day Information Sheet in PDF format
- Access to our Corresponding Activities
- Exclusive Access to Activity Sheet Printables
What Teachers are Saying
Our residency was a unifying and motivating experience that we used as a way to begin our year long inquiry about children’s rights.
— Lisa, North Haven School, Calgary
Excellent easy online conversation. It was a great day! I am grateful for Trickster’s help and support so that it could be a special, fun and meaningful day.
- International Day of Education
- Shelley, Glenora School, Edmonton
You COULD print out another worksheet... or you could bring in Trickster Theatre! My students were fully engaged with the buffet of activities offered by Trickster for our International Women's Day Event!
- International Women's Day
- Andrew, Our Lady of Peace Elementary, Edmonton