Coming Soon! You will be able to book us for a PD day workshop where we can show teachers from your school how to make your Global Event Days more theatrical and exciting.
Support for Global Event Days
Join Trickster Theatre to celebrate and promote awareness of National and International days of recognition for various causes and organizations.
We have created a series of theatre based activities and performance ideas that you can use to explore these days with a single class, multiple classes or your entire school.
There are 2 different packages available:
Individual Class Package – your class will work online with an artist to participate in activities that relate to your chosen day.
Leadership/Student Council Mentorship – this is the package to choose if you have a group of student leaders eager to plan a larger celebration within your school! Your leadership students will work with an artist to gain the planning skills they need to be successful.
Book one of our artists!
Why Book with a Trickster Artist?
Not only will you receive workshops with our artists to guide you through the activity plans, troubleshoot and help you have the most successful Event Day possible, but you will also receive exclusive printable documents and information.
- Meeting 1: Vision and Planning
- Slideshow Overview of each activity offered
- Answer any questions
- Meeting 2 & 3: Students will work with an artist on the activities that they choose
What your package includes:
- Trickster Artist Support and Direction;
- Introduction Meeting with your Trickster Artist.
- Information Sheet Breakdown.
- Deep Dive into each corresponding activity.
- Help with your activity selection.
- Students working directly with you Trickster Artist.
- Tips and tricks, based on your classes needs.
- Access to our Event Day Information Sheet and Activities in PDF format
- Access to all Corresponding Activities
- Exclusive Access to Activity Sheet Printable Worksheets
What Teachers are Saying
Our residency was a unifying and motivating experience that we used as a way to begin our year long inquiry about children’s rights.
— Lisa, North Haven School, Calgary
Excellent easy online conversation. It was a great day! I am grateful for Trickster’s help and support so that it could be a special, fun and meaningful day.
- International Day of Education
- Shelley, Glenora School, Edmonton
You COULD print out another worksheet... or you could bring in Trickster Theatre! My students were fully engaged with the buffet of activities offered by Trickster for our International Women's Day Event!
- International Women's Day
- Andrew, Our Lady of Peace Elementary, Edmonton